VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:33:29 -0600
-----Forwarded Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GW Micro to participate in White House Forum on Modernizing
Government

The White House requested the presence of GW Micro, Inc. at today's
White House forum focused on modernizing government. GW Micro, Inc. has
been a leader in technology for blind and visually impaired people for
nearly twenty years, and its innovative technologies have allowed
thousands of blind and visually impaired people from around the world to
lead successful lives and flourish in the workplace.

After President Obama opens the event, senior federal officials will
lead a series of panel discussions focusing on streamlining government
operations, enhancing customer service and managing the return on
technology investments. The goal is to help close the gap between the
private sector and government information technology.

GW Micro has a long reputation for quality customer service - from
development, through sales, order entry, shipping, technical support and
training. Due to this commitment they were offered the opportunity to
share their knowledge at the White House Forum. "This is a great
opportunity for GW Micro. Our experience with Assistive Technology will
provide a unique perspective and we plan to use this perspective to keep
the needs of people who are blind in the public eye," said Dan Weirich,
Co-Founder of GW Micro. "Explaining our commitment to customer service
along with the use of technology internally and by our customers will
hopefully spark new thoughts and improvements in government services."

GW Micro (www.gwmicro.com) has been a trusted pioneer in the adaptive
technology industry since 1990, and continues to lead with innovative,
customer driven solutions.

The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news and
product information.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]