VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:02:21 -0800
  Automatic updating last night resulted in my having to save e-mail as a
file in order to read it.  So I closed JAWS 11 & started up some earlier
version, which turned out to be 9.  Everything seems to be OK now, but I
hope I'll be able to get my PC to start up automatically with JAWS 10 vice
11.

  All this leaves me wondering whether it makes any sense to put in an order
now for version 12.  Not expecting to switch from Windows XP to Vista, I
don't suppose I'd get any benefit from 12, and I don't seem to have
benefited from the "upgrade" to 11 so far.

  Nelson

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]