VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:53:55 -0400
all this survey shows is that people can fill in surveys.  the answers
are all over the map and perhaps serve as anecdotal info but I would
not draw any hard conclusions.  The self rating here is a dead give
away.  I would not dare to rate my screen reader proficiency for
instance, that would be for someone to evaluate.  There is also some
interesting contradictory info in here and the disparaging slap at the
mac community is totally uncalled for.

I remember when the survey was offered, I looked at it and wondered
what could possibly come out of it tha we could gain from.