From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:28:52 -0700
Does the computer still work if connected to the other computer as you had
before? It is strange about the unplugged cable message. This could also be
a defective network card. Any possibility that the card may have been
damaged? Just a thought.

It can be frustrating at times. Just try to work your way back to the point
where it last worked. Good luck.

Peter