C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Hadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:15:39 -0400
I would simply state that you would like for them to do an MRI.  If the
doc says he doesn't want to, he needs to give you reasons.  If he
doesn't give satisfactory ones, tell him so!  Tell him why you think
Mary needs a new one.  It's been my experience though, that MRIs change
little over the years.