From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 23:00:42 -0700
Hello listers,

I need some help with my Kenwood THF6A.

I entered Chris's repeater in Sacramento and the correct PL tone.

Now for some reason I can't change pl's.

I'm stuck on 123.0

If I hit 7 I keep getting high beeps.

Entering function and 7 no longer gets you to the setting tones part.

I also now get either a lo or a high beep when I hit the star or pound keys.

I have no idea what's wrong.

There are times like these when I hate microprocessor controled technology.

These things are so delicate and get mixed up really easily.

I'm off tomorrow and will be home all weekend.
If someone could give me a call sometime over the weekend at

(916) 444-3158

I don't wat to have to reset the radio.

I already have the A and B receivers separte and that's the way I like them.

I'v read all of the tutorials I have available on the rig and the manuals from I can Work this Thing.

I'm still confused but worse don't know what I did to create the problem in the first place.

I can hit this repeater which is one of the best in Sacramento but I'd like to be able to go to other repeaters with different PL tones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric
KU3I

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5419 (20100902) __________