From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 21:02:43 -0400
Glad you enjoyed FD.

My big FD operation was with the PVRC in 1976.  I was on 15 meter CW then,
and although I didn't operate all of it, 15 was open practically all 24
hours.  If you worked W3AO, that's the big PVRC operation this year, 24
transmitters.

From home I have worked stuff on all bands from 80 through 6.  Worked K5MDX
in Mississippi on 6 meter CW about an hour ago.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls