From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 23:13:07 -0500
Anthony, yes we will.  We will have fewer newly blinded people due to the
effects of untreated glaucoma.  Can we handle that?  We will also have more
people get pre-ventative rather than critical care, more people won't have
to use the emergency room as their Dr.'s office.  Can you stand getting seen
faster with a real emergency?  Don't be aftraid, it'll be all right.  Since
now people get disability from social security because they are sick, and
then have to wait for two years to get medicare, maybe this makes more
sence.  Now if you want to start your own business, because nobody will hier
you, you can take the  risk to do so.  If we can afford Iraq, we can afford
to do this.