From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:27:01 -0800
Here is a bit from the tmb0-7a.not file that is in the stuff I sent some
of you.  Perhaps this will help.  If anyone once else wants this folder,
let me know.
u options
Scan resume mode - Menu #8 Time or carrier
Advanced Intercept Point  (AIP) - Menu #9, On or OFF (Off default)
Auto Power Off (APO) - Menu #10, On or OFF (Off default)
Time out Timer - Menu #11 (3, 5 or 10 min) 10 default
Beep volume - Menu #14.1
Speaker configuration - 14.2
Enable voice synth - Menu #14.3 (Japanese, English, Off)

Re-assign PF keys on microphone by holding down one of the PF Keys
during
power up.
Then press a front panel key to assign it to the mike PF key.
Pressing the PTT assigns the PF key to toggle between VFO and MEM.
Pressing VHF assigns the PF key to toggle between VHF and UHF.
Microphone control - Menu #16.1
Menu #16.2 thru #16.5 re-assigns mike pf keys.
The PF options are user/ monitor/ enter/ voice/ and Power (for PF1
only).

73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr