From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:59:47 -0700
Hi all, I also have a TMV7A with a bad display, but I bought it that way,
so I got it for $150.  It has the speech board in it so I don't have a
need for the display, since I don't do much in the menu's.  There are
work arounds for the menu's, but you have to figure out whare you are by
counting the items in the indevidual menu's and finding a group of
selections with only one item in them.  Somewhare, I have a file about
this proceedure if anyone wants it!  It might be the same as one of the
files Butch sent, I haven't had a chance to check his material out!

73:
J.
John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC