From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:17:23 -0500
that's true, but also with windows mail, which took me a long time to get
used to and I still don't think I am, it will auto fill the most commonly
used names with those letters and numbers, what ever you're using, so if you
haven't emailed someone in a month or so, you have to go a lot further to
get it and it may not show up unless you tab out of that field and get back
to it.