From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:23:25 -0600
 Speaking of radio changes, format changes, and the like, I thought some of
you might be interested in something.

Before I moved from Michigan, an oldies station in Grand Rapids was airing a
"back to the 70's" program Sunday evenings with none other than John
Landecker as the host.  How cool that was!  But, then, the week before I
moved, the station ditched the entire oldies format, and went to a classic
hits format.  That now made three stations in the Grand Rapids, MI area that
were doing classic hits, classic rock, or some variation on the theme.  Go
figure!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ