From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 05:27:00 -0400
I found those links for KFRC 1550, but unless they do some locally
originated programming, they are an affiliate of the True Oldies Channel
which is one of those satellite services.  We have it here in New Orleans on
FM at 106.1, and frankly, it doesn't offer much that any other satellite
oldies service doesn't already offer.  With very few exceptions, it plays
the top 500 stale oldies of all time just like all the other ones do.
Harvey