AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Adetunji A. Lesi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:04:00 +0000
AFRICA FEST 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Warner Park
Madison, Wisconsin
10:00 AM – 10:00 PM

I agree in toto!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Emilie Songolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:58:04
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Malawians warned against possessing old national flag

AFRICA FEST 2010
 Saturday, August 21, 2010
 Warner Park
 Madison, Wisconsin
 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

 Good idea Tonton Aggo.

 Would it possible to also have a flag display on the Association's web site? This would serve as a permanent display space in case one could not be at the festival.

 Also, It would help the association if members notified the Board of flag changes for their country or any African country for that matter (with an image), as soon as a change is implemented.

 Best regards,
 --Emilie

 --
 Emilie Ngo-Nguidjol Songolo
 Social Science and Francophone Studies Bibliographer

 Email: [log in to unmask]
 Tel: 608-265-4740
 Fax: 608-265-2754
 http://www.library.wisc.edu/