AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mathew Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:20:00 -0500
Well you are right I did not dig further about his circumstances,
because I was uncomfortable being seen as delving into his personal
life. I never knew he was a student, and he certainly never gave me
the impression he was in contact with other Africans in madison, but
less being a member of UNIMA. As for food the pantry, I don't see what
is so embrassing about it, the impression you are giving. I used the
food pantry my self, so big deal!! The gentleman was brought to me by
a church official who knew I am African. I dealt with him for what is
necessary, and recommended services to him. I do not think it was
necessary for him to carry him in my pocket for any considerable
period of time for it to mean anything. So you are the Chairperson of
this organization. Who cares. Not me. I don't give a shit to what you.
You calling me inhumane? You are out of your darn mind, and get this,
I am being respectful.