From:
J Zangvil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J Zangvil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 10:04:55 -0400

I had this fantastic dried pasta that was made of soybeans, just
soybeans, and it was tasty and stored well and incredibly healthy.
Apparently the company that made it went out of business, and it's no
longer sold in stores (that I've seen) or on Amazon, which used to
carry it.  I can buy fresh soybean pasta at the Asian supermarket, but
it's not as good as this.

Does anyone know of an equivalent dried pasta:  just soybeans or
mostly soybeans?

Here's a picture of the pasta and all the information about it.
http://www26.netrition.com/nk_soybean_pasta_page.html

Thanks,

Janet