Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kimberlee and Mark Jarvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:25:18 -0400

Check this with the company, but I believe Food for Life IS NOT produced in
gluten free facilities.  I react to (and of course no longer eat)  many
products marked "gluten free" which many other celiacs eat, but which are
produced in gluten flour  plants.  Some of us are more sensitive than
others. Of course it's also possible that you're reacting to the high fiber
in the seeds.  Many celiacs cannot tolerate too much fiber, at least for a
while. Hope you feel better.

We haven't had that problem but my kids hated them so much that they refused
> to eat them.   Which is very unlike my children!  It makes me wonder if
> there is something strange in them and they were reacting.  No one got sick
> but they literally took a bite and wouldn't eat anymore.

I had them three days in a row with no issues and I am very sensitive.  I
thought they were good.

*******
*******