From:
Jean lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:41:41 -0500

Listmembers  - FYI here is a reply from Ener-g Food regarding arsenic in their rice products.  I had emailed them because of concerns I had from reading a recent posting from Tricia Thompson about arsenic in rice.
Unfortunately I do use a lot of rice based products (bread, flour, crackers, chips, and cheese) since I cannot seem to tolerate some of the other supposedly safe grains - this make me wonder.