From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:47:59 -0500
Hi All,  I've got an older/early 2004 or so desktop computer, running Win98 and early jaws, which I want to update somewhat, but because of the older hardware, only 6Gig Harddrive, and not much availability of say New Old Stock Cheap 20gig hard drives;  reported stability of the OS;  Reported lack of virus  problems and need for virus  protection software: I'm wondering if Lenox or lenix might be the way to go.  are any of you using Lenox  or lenix/however it's spelled? Is there any program or application either imbedded in, or available for, making it "talking screne reader accessible?   Also, how do you like the OS, "goods and bads.  Reply off list if you wish, to [log in to unmask] Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu/we can also talk by phone if that's better for you, but will need to work out a best time, as my work sked sometimes changes from day to day.