From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:21:43 -0800
from my viewpoint, this is what you need to work a o 51. you need vhf and uhf eggbeater antennas plus a duplexer you don't need a pre amp to work ao51. this is with the tmv71a radio. please mail gary gross ke6qr for details  pluss you'll need a run of rmh 400 coax for uhf. please mail gary gross to help you with this project. i've had excelent success with my set up. this is for the list  and butch.

i know it's 400 coax. but i'm not sure what the beginner leters letters are for this coax. he can tell you what kind of connectors you need for vhf, and how many.i want this to go right for the list, so please email gary gross ke6qr to help you out. let me know of your successes .

from walter wb6jtj see you on the bird.