From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:42:43 -0700
Most of the time I am hanging out and monitoring on 145.145 or 447.575 with
a sub tone of 1072 on both machines.  Both those repeaters are on Squaw
Mountain 30 miles southwest of Denver at 11,500 feet so they cover nearly
the whole front range.  You'd never have any trouble hitting them and
probably even with a handy talky.  I've got to reprogram this Kenwood V7A
now but that won't take long, haw.

Phil.