From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:55:29 -0700
nice.
I've had my eye on that radio for a while too.
 great price for the features you get.

for those who don't know, the VR500 is a yaesu handheld wide band receiver.
It does all the tradditional modes, but no digital decoding like the newer
trunk tracking scanners.
It does have scan capability and pretty decent memory, but it isn't designed
as a scanning radio.

speaking of that, has anyone played with the uniden procall I think it's
called? or protocall digital scanner?
73
Colin, V A6BKX