From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:42:04 -0500
Hi Richard,

If by using Web Mail, you mean she is using a web browser to access an
online account, then unless something very new has been developed, I doubt
that this can be done.  Why can't she use a pop3 client based locally such
as Windows Live Mail.  In that program, you can indeed use the auto complete
feature.  Personally, I hate auto complete--preferring to use either the
nickname feature or the address book proper and mark and space for mass
mailings.