From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:04:15 -0700
  Lou:

Thanks to you and everyone for the good report on the amp, and the words of
encouragement.

I will be the first to admit that I did have a slight case of the jitters
when tuning up the amp myself for the first time, but thanks to my LDG TW1
talking watt meter, everything worked out just fine.

I am sorry that there were some I couldn't hear, and I hope I didn't somehow
skip over anyone.  I don't quite have this down to a science yet, but with
all of your support, I can say one thing for sure:  the cross-country blind
ops net is a real blast, and I am happy to be a part of it.  I may not be
able to be net control every Sunday afternoon, due to other obligations at
times, and I certainly am hoping that others will step in as NCS when they
can.  Still and all, though, I'll help out however I can with the whole
process, and please also know that I'm open to suggestions as to how we can
make things run more smoothly.

I did not use the formal net script this week, but will try to gravitate
back to that as we get settled into the new arrangement.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ