From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:52:48 -0500
Hi Michael,  I forwarded your post to a sighted ham friend who's done a good
bit of technical work on rigs for me, and is both "knowledgeable and
connected.
His name is Lowell Rieger, he lives in Thomasville, GA, his call is ny4d,
and his email is [log in to unmask] and he replied in part as follows.
"ki4nr is an aquaintance of mine who is an expert on the 940. He can most
likely fix this reasonably.

There are many positive reviews of his service on eham, business is called
lpc wireless.
He is in central Florida."

 Both Lowell and I realize that you are located north of the border, so
shipping may be impractical.  But, hope this might be of some help, Danny
Dyer, Wb4idu.---- Original Message -----