From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:38:35 -0700
    Lou and all:

Well, I can be flexible on the net time. ... 2000Z or 2100Z will work for
me, whatever others prefer.

Kevin and I were just trying to accommodate folks on the west coast who may
have conflicts with church.

Again, though, I'm open to anything.

It was so good to hear you again, Lou!  I've missed hearing you on 40 meters
Sunday evenings.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ