AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Songolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:52:39 -0500
Hi John,

I don't know anyone who speaks Basso. I do wonder if Dr. Yu and his patient are talking about Bassa from Liberia. In any case let's hope Liberian subscribers to this list respond.

Best,
--Emilie

--
Emilie Ngo-Nguidjol Songolo
Social Science and Francophone Studies Bibliographer

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 608-265-4740
Fax: 608-265-2754
http://www.library.wisc.edu/