AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:15:09 -0500

           RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

I am just reading the story having been alerted to it by a co-worker. What a story and the beauty of a worthy contribution our sister is making to improve life in Ethiopia. God bless her and all the Africans out there who are making such contributions to better Africa.

Thomas Adeetuk
College Library
Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park Street