Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:03:30 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I just bought a TH-79A from him and got the deal of the year on it, display
didn't work but other than that the radio's perfect, came with enough
accessories to easily get my money back and then some on it, and most of
them look to have never been used, in fact I'd bet the radio itself has low
hours on it.
He actually used to be on this list but got off a couple years ago I
believe.