Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:49:32 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all.

Well, I finally got the chance to check out the WM7D.net web site, and as
was reported earlier by Kevin, the callsign lookup is much easier to access
and navigate than recently has been the case with qrz.com.

I thought, though, that current e-mail addresses were also listed with each
call.

Is this not true?

If e-mail addresses are available on WM7D, where are they in the info
listing for a given call?

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ