Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 07:47:35 -0800
Walmart or almost anywhere should have these.  I bought one at Fry's a
while back that actually was made for a phone and also came with an
adapter to use on a computer.  Btw, these kind need to have a phone with
the proper jack.  The other kind that I haven't seen in years is one
that actually went between the handset and the main phone body.  A lot
of cordless phones have the proper jack, not sure about desk phones.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148