From:
Jeanne Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 15:58:08 -0400

Has anyone made gluten free cake pops?  That is where you crumble up the cake & add icing & then dip in melted candy coating...  If yes, do you have any recipes, tips, web sites, or book recommendations?

I am also desperate for a white gluten free cake recipe for my grandson that does not like chocolate.   He also does not like carrot cake...  Does anyone have a tried and true white gluten free cake recipe that they would be willing to share?  We use mostly sorghum flour as we cannot tolerate the rice flours.

Thank you so much.
jeanne webb

*******
*******