From:
Eric Constans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 20:44:15 -0500

Greetings, Everyone!

I'm new to this group, having just been diagnosed with celiac sprue a few
months ago.  I know this may be a frivolous question, but does anyone
know of a way to make Gluten Free beer?  I've called around at a few
homebrewing stores and they just laughed at me.  (Common joke, "You wanna
make beer with corn, but that would be bourbon, huh, huh!")  Any advice
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Constans