From:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2010 19:19:25 -0700

In the past 2 hours or so, I have received 7 responses from people saying that they have no problem with the oats.  So, I will call Bob's Red Mill on Monday and ask if they have received any negative feedback on their latest batch, and if they haven't, then I'll have to assume that it was something else that I ate or that I now have an intolerance to oats.  I'm not sure how I'm going to figure that out since I don't really want to eat the oats again.  Anyway, thanks to those who responded.

Marian

*******
*******