From:
Marlene Maderer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:15:02 EDT

I went to one restaurant not on any one's list- DC Coast. I had an easy
'gluten free experience' there without detailed explanations. It is upscale,
food delicious, and tension free regarding the gf needs. I highly recommend
it.

Also tried Hello Cupcake every afternoon and loved my banana cupcake and my
 vanilla lemon cupcake so much that I bought some to take home. They were
out of  the carrot cupcakes by the time I showed up on 'carrot day'. It is a
very  short walk just off Dupont Circle.

We stayed at the Hotel Dupont which has recently been remodelled. At their
restaurant where we had breakfast, they even offered to get me gf bread  if
I told them ahead I would be eating there.

Thanks again for all your help. We had a relaxing, terrific vacation in  DC.

Marlene