From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:21:13 -0400

This month my issue of Gluten Free Living
magazine arrived, and in those months I have many
more food products to add to my page than other
months. It is quite a good source for what is
happening with regards to GF products.

What I have started doing this month is to put a
New icon in front of everything listed below to
make them easier to find. On my pages there is
more information, and of course, links to the manufacturer's sites.

Products added to http://gfmall.com/
------------------------------------
Beanitos makes two types of chips: Black Bean and Pinto Bean & Flax.

Bready has a line of mixes that are designed to
work with their bread machine robot.

Custom Choice Cereal lets you create your own cereal combination.

Kame Rice Crackers.

New Planet Beers has a beer only available in Colorado.

New York Style Risotto chips.

Oregon Dukkah makes dukkah, a nut and seed mixture that is served as a dry dip.

Plocky's makes hummus chips with olive oil.

Quinoa Qookies makes home made gluten free cookies.

Sprecher Brewery has two African style beers available in a variety of states.

Zócalo has a line of heritage grains and flours sourced from Peru.

Added to http://paleofoodmall.com/
----------------------------------
Life is Nuts! snack foods. Has beef jerky, nuts, and dried fruit.
They are offering free samples to the first 100 people that ask.

New books added to http://gflinks.com/books/
The Everything Guide to Cooking for Children with
Autism: From everyday meals to holiday treats;
how to prepare foods your child will love to eat
by Megan Hart and Kim Lutz. Published: January 18, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1440500215/?tag=celiaclist-20

125 Best Gluten-Free Bread Machine Recipes by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
Publication Date: March 26, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0778802388/?tag=celiaclist-20

Delicious Gluten-free Baking with Buckwheat Flour by Michelle Brewster
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0615280412/?tag=celiaclist-20

Lindy's Gluten-Free Goodies and More! by Lindy Clark
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0984218149/?tag=celiaclist-20

The Gluten-Free Girl Cookbook by Shauna James Ahern and Daniel Ahern
Publication Date: September 21, 2010.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0470419717/?tag=celiaclist-20