From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:03:05 -0500
Thank you so much, Peter, for taking the time to do this - this is great info.

I thought that Linux had a different file system.  I have my files (documents, etc.) on a separate partition.  I could put them on a separate disk altogether.  Would either of these mean that I could access these files from BOTH Windows and Linux (alternatively, of course) even though the file systems are different???

AnnaSummers