VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:50:51 -0700
To paste multiple items into Word from the Office 2007 clipboard, first turn
on the clipboard by going to the Home tab, then tabbing four or five times
to the clipboard group, and pressing enter. If you want to make adjustments
to how the clipboard works and displays, tab to the Options button, press
enter, and check or uncheck boxes, pressing escape when you finish. To
actually use it, do the following:

1. Move focus to the point in the document where you want the new text to
appear.

2. Press F6 to get to the clipboard. (Pressing F6 twice gets you to the
status bar, where you run a word count, etc).

3. Once you're in the clipboard, tab to the list of entries, and arrow up or
down through the items to the one you want. Jaws doesn't announce the items
as you arrow through the list, so you need to use the say-line command to
hear it. You don't necessarily hear the whole block of text, but you do hear
enough to know which block it is.

4. when you get to the item you want, press enter. The item is pasted in the
document at the cursor position.

I learned this recently. the link I used is here:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/copy-and-paste-multiple-items-by-using-the-office-clipboard-HA010163602.aspx

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]