VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:18:24 -0500
From: Benik, Jeff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:59 AM
To: Andrews, David B B (DEED)
Subject: Visually impaired website testing expertise?

Hi David.  Thanks for chatting with me this morning.

I am looking for someone that might consider a one-month contract
position in Eden Prairie, Minnesota doing website testing with
websites for the visually impaired.  Familiarity with the
regulations and guidelines for accessibility would be necessary,
as well as familiarity with accessibility screen reader testing
tools such as JAWS or NVDA.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for me.

Thanks.

Jeff Benik
Sales Associate
Adecco Engineering & Technical
7401 Metro Blvd., Suite 150
Edina, MN 55439
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]
O# 952-835-3010
F# 952-835-3042

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]