VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:32:25 -0400
Hello Fellow Listers:

Okay, a few folks were close but one guy essentially nailed it; a driver
issue.  Blessedly, I was able to find the original software disk which came
with the printer and we were then able to configure things such that Emily's
computer now sees the router.  I'm quite confident that when we put that
disk into my Dell Vostro 410, we'll have the same success with my computer.

Many sincere thanks to all those who responded to my cry for help, <smile>!

John