VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 04:11:37 -0500
Hello Fellow Listers:

The subject line pretty much covers my inquiry. I'm using windows XP
professional and Jamal Mazrui's excellent EdSharp text editor program. I
have some snippets which I need to copy onto a friend's machine which is
using vista. I'm quite sure the files have to be copied to:

c:\user\[username]\AppData\EdSharp\snippet\default\

however, my friend does not see the AppData folder, which, I'm quite sure,
is because that file is hidden. Hence, where do I navigate to to uncheck the
equivalent of "reveal hidden files and folders"?

Many thanks for your assistance!

John

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4795 (20100121) __________

http://www.eset.com