VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:42:30 -0700
I have the most up to date version of Norton, and frankly, it is the worst
thing I've ever worked with.  I used to use Norton 2006 with some
irritation, but I could use it.  The 2010 version is horrible.  None of it
is accessible, it is slower than anything else I've ever seen, and
constantly interrupts me for the simplest tasks.  The worst part is, I
cannot even reliably adjust it, or even shut it off because the screens to
do so are totally inaccessible to JAWS 9.0.  I am going to try and get my
money back.

Bill