VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 05:42:14 -0500
Albert

Harry wasn't attempting to copy the link of the page he was on but rather
a specific link on that page.
What I do, in such instances, is add that link to my favorites and copy
the url from there.  There are obviously numerous ways of achieving the
same end.  I am not a JFW user so I have no idea whether or not Harry's
approach is technically correct or not.
But, yes, Albert, if the goal had been to copy the link for the whole
page, your approach would be the correct one.
But Harry wanted one of the 199 links that happens to be on that audio
page.

Look around and within at what God has given you: gifts, talents, money, property,
opportunities, and possibilities. Every Christian is a steward of God, responsible
to use what God has entrusted to him in the way God would want it used.

--David Jeremiah
http://www.davidjeremiah.org

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]