VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:16:44 -0800
Harry, try having both Word and IE open at the same time, then doing the
select all command in IE to paste the text to the clipboard, then Alt
Tabbing to Word and pasting the text to the open document.  Sometimes I find
it takes a little time to get this job done so be patient.  Don't forget to
use the task bar with its minimized programs instead of the old idea of
closing one program in order to open another.

Thx, Albert