From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:11:26 -0600
Hi group,
I have a question about laptop batteries. About 2 years ago I bought a
refurbished Dell D620 2ghz duo core, 2GB ram, XP pro sp3. It didn't come
with a good battery so, I bought one on Amazon. It only lasted a little
more than 6 months. Now even though the push to test lights on the
batteries all light up showing good, it does nothing for the laptop. Now
I bought a refurbished laptop, same exact one as mine, but it didn't
come with a battery in the bay which makes it teeter because one of the
rubber pads is on the battery cover and the battery and cover are one
piece. I still had the old battery which is the original no good battery
which came with mine originally. I put it in this Dell I bought for a
friend and all the little indicator lights flash on/off rapidly after I
shut it down. I unplug it anyway but, it worries me enough to ask these
questions.

1.) why doesn't my battery power up my laptop even though the test
lights say it's good?

2.) can putting the bad / dead battery on my friends laptop cause any
damage?

Thank You,
Gregg Pfaff

                     visit our download web page at: