From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 19:54:06 -0500
>>I have been mostly paleo for 2 years. I am also a type 2 diabetic. Kidney
function is normal. I take several oral meds for the diabetes.

Hi Trish,
I would go with the coconut water and bananas.  Spinach and dark greens can
be is high in oxalic acid which may have some kind of effect.
You might want to look at your macronutrient ratios.  Decreasing protein and
increasing fat helped a friend of mine get off of glimepiride(diabetes
pill). He was taking shots before he basically went paleo than went to the
pills.
One possibility...  Could the potassium levels be a side effect of your
diabetes medicine since you are mostly paleo? Maybe you need to reduce or
eliminate your medicine. Again... Just possibilities

-David