From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:12:29 -0600
    Pat:

Will go back and try the link several times  when I get the chance.

Again, in the area of semi-rural west-central lower Michigan I'll be moving
back to, I'm not at all optimistic that there will be anything worthwhile in
the way of FM HD radio, but I'll check just to be sure.

As I said earlier, in the Denver metro area, there are all kinds of HD FM
sub-channels, and it would sure be fun to explore them.

Oh well, onward we go, and thanks as always.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ