From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:16:08 -0700
Albert:

Sorry to hear about your antenna situation, but hopefully, you can get that
back up real soon.

Yesterday, if I recall, we had about 17 check-ins, and they covered much of
the country.  The closes to you probably would be a station from Lexington,
VA, so it should be possible for you to get in if you can get back up and
running.

20 meters really seems to be stabilizing now with the longer days, so I'm
optimistic that our scheduled net time should work for a while, at least
till the switch to daylight savings time in mid March.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ