From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:12:05 -0500
Fred,

You shouldn't have to do anything to the unused Linksys router.  Just hook
up the new router just as you had connected the old router and plug in the
power and it should be good to go.  The port that connects to your cable or
dsl modem is usually separated from the other ports going to your computers.
 If your not doing any WIFI, you don't have to set up any passwords, but at
some point, I would change the default router password which makes it mor
difficult for your router to get hacked.

73

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!