From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:49:52 -0700
well, pretty much everything after the 735 uses DSP in the radio somewhere.
The 735 might even use DSP to some extent, though I don't think it does.
DSP, digital signal processing, can be anything from a small chip that
controls the display, to advanced functions to do with IF stages and
filtering etc.
73
Colin, V A6BKX